Create a free Qrypt account
First, create an account.
- Navigate to https://portal.qrypt.com and create a new account.
- Enter your email address and a strong password, then click the button to create your account.
- Check your email for the 4-digit account confirmation code and enter it on the website to confirm your account.
- When prompted, enter your first and last name.
Generate an access token
To use Qrypt’s Quantum Entropy or Key Generation, you need an access token.
- Navigate to the Tokens page.
- Assign a name to the token to help you distinguish between different tokens.
- Select ‘Entropy’ and/or ‘Keygen to specify which service you will be using the token for.
- Select the expiration period. This determines when the token will expire and need to be replaced.
- Click the “Generate token” button.
- The generated token will be displayed. Copy the token using the “Copy” button and store it in a secure location. Important: This is the only time you will be able to view the access token. Be sure to copy and store it before closing this popup.
- Save the access token to a secure location. Your access token is used to make requests for entropy, a budgeted resource. It should be treated as secure data, very much like a password.
Explore Qrypt’s Services
With your access token, you can now use Qrypt’s services. Explore this documentation site to learn more about the different services we offer.